The Property Management Services Authority (PMSA) is a statutory body established under the Property Management Services Ordinance (Cap 626) and is tasked to regulate and promote the development of the property management industry. For further details about the PMSA, please visit website at www.pmsa.org.hk.
Applications are invited for the following position:
Officer (Information Technology)
(Ref. No.: PMSA-OIT-22/21)
Reporting to the Senior Officer (Information Technology) of the PMSA, the appointee will be required to:
- Provide technical support for computer systems and applications;
- Offer helpdesk support to users;
- Monitor the health and performance of services across all IT solutions/systems and perform troubleshooting;
- Arrange and monitor routine support services, review event logs and escalate incidents that require management attention;
- Perform daily security tasks, such as reviewing security risk reports and event logs, performing diagnosis and responding to security incidents and breaches etc.;
- Liaise with different departments/ functions to understand user needs and assist in meeting those needs;
- Evaluate the use of new technologies/ platforms to resolve operational issues;
- Liaise with contractors to carry out procurement activities, perform day-to-day maintenance tasks and renew service contracts;
- Develop procedural documentations and relevant reports;
- Provide administrative support for the IT Section and maintain accurate and up-to-date IT records including asset inventory, contract and software licenses;
- Handle urgent operation requests/ system support tasks during normal and non-office hours;
- Carry out other duties including ad-hoc projects and assigned tasks.
The candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Tertiary education in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related discipline;
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience in government departments, public sectors or statutory bodies is an advantage;
- A good team player with a strong sense of responsibility, good interpersonal and problem solving skills; and
- Good command of Cantonese and English, and written Chinese and English.
Terms of Appointment
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A 3-year contract and end-of-contract gratuity subject to satisfactory performance will be offered to the successful candidate. The PMSA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
Applicants are invited to send detailed curriculum vitae indicating their current and expected salaries to General Manager (Operation and Service), The Property Management Services Authority, Units 806-8, 8/F, Dah Sing Financial Centre, 248 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark “PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL” and quote the position and its reference number on the envelope. Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks from the date of application may consider their application unsuccessful.
The closing date for application is 29 October 2021. Recruitment will continue until the position is filled.
All applications will be handled in strict confidence. Personal data provided will only be used for job application processing.