The Property Management Services Authority (PMSA) is a statutory body established in accordance with the Property Management Services Ordinance (Cap. 626) and is tasked to regulate the provision of property management services by companies and practitioners in Hong Kong, and to promote professional development of the industry. Through formulating and implementing a licensing regulatory regime and other complementary measures that suit the situation in Hong Kong, the PMSA aims to encourage and assist the property management industry and its practitioners to strive for enhancement in quality and professionalism. Please visit www.pmsa.org.hk for further details of the PMSA.
Applications are invited for the following position:
Officer (Information Technology) (Ref. No.: PMSA-OIT-05/21)
Reporting to the Senior Manager (Information Technology), the appointee will be required to:
- Perform technical support to computer systems and applications;
- Provide helpdesk support to users;
- Monitor system healthiness and services performance of IT solutions/systems and perform troubleshooting;
- Arrange and monitor routine support jobs; and review event logs and escalate key incidents for management attention;
- Perform daily security tasks, such as reviewing security risk reports and event logs, performing diagnosis and responding to security incidents and breaches etc. ;
- Serves as the IT liaison with all operation divisions/ sections to understand and interpret user needs and assist in meeting those needs;
- Participate in evaluations of new technologies and platforms to determine applicability to resolve operation challenges;
- Liaise and coordinate with vendors, suppliers and distributors, and responsible for software/hardware procurement/ maintenance as well as service contract renewals;
- Document reference manuals on workflow and procedures; and prepare reports and business correspondences as required;
- Provide administrative support to the IT Section and responsible for the maintenance of accurate and up-to-date IT records such as asset inventory, contract and license expiry information;
- Timely respond to and handle urgent operation requests/ system support tasks during normal and non-office hours with company-assigned facilities such as laptop;
- Undertake ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Tertiary education in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related discipline;
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience, with experience in public sectors / statutory bodies being an advantage;
- Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of stakeholders;
- A good team player with a strong sense of responsibility, good interpersonal and problem solving skills; and
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Terms of Appointment
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. An initial 3-year contract will be offered to the successful candidate of the post. Future employment may be offered on renewable contracts subject to performance and staffing needs.
The PMSA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
Applicants are invited to send detailed curriculum vitae indicating their current and expected salaries to General Manager (Operation and Service), The Property Management Services Authority, Units 806-8, 8/F, Dah Sing Financial Centre, 248 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or via email: email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment-related purpose. All information on non-shortlisted applicants will be destroyed after 6 months. *Please mark “PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL” and quote the position applied for and its reference number on the envelope.