The Property Management Services Authority (PMSA) is a statutory body established in accordance with the Property Management Services Ordinance (Cap. 626) and is tasked to regulate the provision of property management services by companies and practitioners in Hong Kong, and to promote professional development of the industry. Through formulating and implementing a licensing regulatory regime and other complementary measures that suit the situation in Hong Kong, the PMSA aims to encourage and assist the property management industry and its practitioners to strive for enhancement in quality and professionalism. Please visit www.pmsa.org.hk for further details of the PMSA.
Applications are invited for the following position:
Officer (Resources Management and Administration) (Ref. No.: PMSA-ORMA-14/21)
Reporting to the Manager (Administration and Resources Management), the appointee will be required to:
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the PMSA Executive Office, including but not limited to ordering and managing of office supplies and stationaries; assisting in facilities management, procurement and maintenance of office equipment and maintaining central filing system, etc;
- Provide administrative support for the Human Resources functions, including recruitment, maintaining personnel records and updating HR databases, etc;
- Provide logistics support for the PMSA and its Committees’ Meetings and activities;
- Perform offsite duties when necessary;
- Provide backup support at the reception counter; and
- Undertake other ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time-to-time.
- Tertiary education or above in any disciplines. Degree holder is preferable;
- A minimum of 2 years relevant working experience;
- Preferable with experience in public sectors, authorities or relevant industries;
- Well organised, detail minded, hard working and high sense of responsibility;
- Proficiency in MS office and Chinese Word Processing; and
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Terms of Appointment
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. An initial 3-year contract will be offered to the successful candidate of the post. Future employment may be offered on renewable contracts subject to performance and staffing needs.
The PMSA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
Applicants are invited to send detailed curriculum vitae indicating their current and expected salaries to General Manager (Operation and Service), The Property Management Services Authority, Units 806-8, 8/F, Dah Sing Financial Centre, 248 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or via email: email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment-related purpose. All information on non-shortlisted applicants will be destroyed after 6 months. *Please mark “PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL” and quote the position applied for and its reference number on the envelope.