The Property Management Services Authority (PMSA) is a statutory body established in accordance with the Property Management Services Ordinance (Cap. 626) and is tasked to regulate the provision of property management services by companies and practitioners in Hong Kong, and to promote professional development of the industry. Through formulating and implementing a licensing regulatory regime and other complementary measures that suit the situation in Hong Kong, the PMSA aims to encourage and assist the property management industry and its practitioners to strive for enhancement in quality and professionalism. Please visit www.pmsa.org.hk for further details of the PMSA.
Applications are invited for the following position:
Part-time Clerk (Administration and Resources Management) (Ref. No.: PMSA-PTCARM-16/21)
Reporting to the Manager (Administration & Resources Management), the appointee will be required to:
- Provide the administrative and clerical support to the PMSA Executive Office;
- Perform offsite duties when necessary;
- Provide backup support at the reception counter; and
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to
- HKCEE / HKDSE or above in any discipline;
- Administrative / Clerical experience is highly preferable;
- Proficient in various MS applications and Chinese Word Processing;
- Well organised, detail minded and with high sense of responsibility;
- Immediately available is preferable.
* Contract Period: 2 months (commencing as early as possible)
Terms of Appointment
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Temporary contract will be offered to the successful candidate of the post.
The PMSA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
Applicants are invited to send detailed curriculum vitae indicating their current and expected salaries to General Manager (Operation and Service), The Property Management Services Authority, Units 806-8, 8/F, Dah Sing Financial Centre, 248 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or via email: email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment-related purpose. All information on non-shortlisted applicants will be destroyed after 6 months. *Please mark “PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL” and quote the position applied for and its reference number on the envelope.