The Property Management Services Authority (PMSA) is a statutory body established in accordance with the Property Management Services Ordinance (Cap. 626) and is tasked to regulate the provision of property management services by companies and practitioners in Hong Kong, and to promote professional development of the industry. Through formulating and implementing a licensing regulatory regime and other complementary measures that suit the situation in Hong Kong, the PMSA aims to encourage and assist the property management industry and its practitioners to strive for enhancement in quality and professionalism. Please visit www.pmsa.org.hk for further details of the PMSA.
Applications are invited for the following position:
Officer (Accounting and Administration) (Ref. No.: PMSA-OAA-13/21)
Reporting to the Senior Officers, the appointee will be required to:
- Perform general accounting functions including but not limited to bookkeeping, billing, accounts payable and receivable;
- Provide support to the Shroff Office such as cash and cheque handling;
- Assist in preparing financial statements and responsible for record filing;
- Assist in procurement activities, facilities maintenance and perform general administrative support duties; and
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Tertiary education or above, preferably in Accountancy, Business Administration or related disciplines. LCCI Higher level is an advantage;
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in handling full set of books and preparing financial statements;
- Extensive experience in computerised accounting systems and proficiency in MS Excel;
- A good team player with a strong sense of responsibility, good interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Independent and able to work under pressure; and
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Terms of Appointment
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. An initial 3-year contract will be offered to the successful candidate of the post. Future employment may be offered on renewable contracts subject to performance and staffing needs.
The PMSA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
Applicants are invited to send detailed curriculum vitae indicating their current and expected salaries to General Manager (Operation and Service), The Property Management Services Authority, Units 806-8, 8/F, Dah Sing Financial Centre, 248 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or via email: email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment-related purpose. All information on non-shortlisted applicants will be destroyed after 6 months. *Please mark “PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL” and quote the position applied for and its reference number on the envelope.